January 1, 2014
This year, I resolve to do the following:
1. Spend more one-on-one time with the dogs. They’re such a bonded little duo-pack, and we’ve had a busy few months, much of our walks are a tangle of leashes and our snuggles are a heap on the floor. They deserve individual attention. And while we’re (sort-of) on the topic…
2. Have more on-leash adventures in new places. Be more frequent participants of the AWLA Pit Crew Bully Walks. Embrace dog-friendly happy hours, ball games and outdoor activities.
3. Take more pictures of humans than of MJ sleeping.
3.5. Similarly, I hope to have a family picture that’s not blurry or harried for our 2014 holiday card. Maybe we’ll wear matching sweaters. Challenge. Is. On.
4. Practice deepcleansingyogabreathing when Zozo loses his cool at the UPS driver. Again. Even after he accepts a treat from the beleaguered delivery man. I mean, sheesh Pupper, he gave you ‘bits, stop yelling at him to get off your porch.
5. Engage the Little Girl with more appropriate play behavior when she pouts because we won’t let her on the couch/bed/counter. Otherwise, I suffer through this:
6. Read more, share more, and be more verbally appreciative of our PB&C readers, repost-ers and cheerleaders. I am more thankful than I can really express.
Dear readers: do you have any NY Resolutions you’re willing to share?